Friday 30 October 2009

Audio Beef


Some of you may know that I have done a few shows on Queen's Radio, 1134mw. This year, as i'm on my placement, I don't have the time to do a show every week. I instead came up with the idea to have different presenters every week keeping it nice and fresh. This turned into a DJ vs. DJ battle show and Audio Beef was born!

Audio Beef - Thursday Nights - 7-9pm - www.queensradio.org

I took on my buddy Russell and got beat! Anyway had a blast, here's what went down.


Enter the Ring
R - Justice - Stress
B - Daft Punk - Robot Rock *

Driving Anthem
R - Kings of Leon - Camaro
B - Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now *

Track to get you on the Dancefloor
B - Mark McCabe - Maniac 2000
R - The Prodigy - No Good (Start the Dance) *

Summertime Beach Track
R - Groove Armada - At the River *
B - Shwayze - Buzzin' *

Awesome Cover
R - Newton Faulkner - Teardrop *
B - Pearl Jam - Reign Over Me

Track for an Airplane Journey
R - Chemical Brothers - Surface to Air *
B - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher Ground *

Track for a Love Song Compilation
R - The Lowly Knights - Devotion *
B - Graham Nash - Simple Man

Last Song of the Night
B - The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
R - The Killers - All These Things I've Done *

*Denotes winning song

Ended up 4-2, I was robbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment