Thursday 28 May 2009

Strange Days

Surprisingly, this is my first post since the dreaded exam period started. I expected to be on here every other day moaning about how terrible life was because I had to revise. Well here i am, 2 exams down, 1 in about 2 hours and 1 more after that.

Yeah exams suck big time. I think I have just about had it with learning for a while. I mean 16 years is enough of school, right? It is starting to become a bit of a drag.

On a different note, its my birthday in 3 days. I am going to be 20 years old, in the words of a song I like, "these teenage years, no they don't last," true dat. I am relatively sad about this turning of age as it means I am getting slighty old and boring, listening to Neil Young, finding kids very loud, getting sore heads and working in an office 9 to 5. But they say theres no time like the present, so the plan is to just keep on rolling baby. There is no time to be looking back, life is good and will be gone before we know it.

So yeah, that's my thoughful bit over, here's a list of things to do when exams are over:
  • Watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Fit the dukes of hazzard horn to my car
  • Eat a KFC Boneless Banquet
  • Catch up on Lost & Flight of the Conchords
  • Go on a camping trip
  • Take my dog Buzz for a walk
  • Maybe go for a spin on the skateboard
  • Get a new pair of shoes
  • Read a book
  • PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment