Thursday 30 April 2009

Speakeasy Dj Set

Bagged myself a DJ slot in the Speakeasy last night, was great fun. Myself, Russell and Chris McB from Queen's Radio were spinning the tunes, people seemed to be liking it. I was on last and got loads of requests which was cool, one guy wanted me to put on Soulja Boy so he could do the dance on stage but sadly i didn't have it.
Setlist
-------
Black Kids - Boyfriend (Twelves Remix)
Curtis Mayfield -Move On Up
Lupe Fiasco - Daydreamin'
Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Remix)
Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
Phil Collins - Easy Lover
Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Radiohead - Just
Stereophonics - More Life In A Tramps Vest
Kings Of Leon - The Bucket
Haddaway - What Is Love?
J Majik & Wikaman - Crazy World
----------------------------------
Rolling Stones - Beast Of Burden
All Saints - Never Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment