Saturday 1 January 2011

Best of 2010

I was reading TIME the other day and decided to do my own best of 2010. When it actually came to write it up it turns out I didn't actually have much to say.

Film - The Other Guys

I went to see this movie with minimal expectations, probably the best way. I don't know if there was anything special about it, even watching the trailer back now it just looks annoying. I guess it was just funny. Or maybe I just liked the idea of Eva Mendes being my wife.

Music


I haven't really got round to listening to many albums that came out this year. I think I spent most of the year listening to cheesy 80s songs on Spotify. I could literally rave about it all day, instant access to any song, it's the future. Seriously, if you haven't got it and like music, do it now!



Books


I am in serious book trouble. I can't really remember the last book I finished. I used to love reading, but these days I have "no time". One to work on in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment