Wednesday 24 February 2010

Audio Beef

Some of you may know that I occasionally try my hand at a bit of radio presenting, Belfast's own Alan Partridge if you will. Last week I went head to head with a friend of mine in the ultimate entertainment show, AUDIO BEEF!


First Track In The Morning
B - Kool & The Gang - Celebration
J - Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams

Favourite Song of 2009
J - 3OH3! ft. Katy Perry - Starstrukk
B - Florence & The Machine - Rabbit Heart

First CD you bought
B - Quad City Djs - Space Jam Soundtrack
J - S Club 7 - S Club Party

Hot new track you love
B - Chiddy Bang - The Opposite Of Adults
J - DJ Earworm - United States Of Pop

Anger Management Song
B - And So I Watch You From Afar - Set Guitars To Kill
J - Foo Fighters - All My Life

Awesome Cover
B - The Gaslight Anthem - I Do Not Hook Up
J - Eric Cartman - Poker Face

Track To Get You Off Your Chair & Onto The Dancefloor
B - Haddaway - What Is Love?
J - Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You

Ultimate Ballad
B - Cyndi Lauper - True Colours
J - Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

Character Outro Song
J - Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
B - Alphaville - Forever Young

Big thanks to Jordan and everyone who tuned in; shouts to Liz, Phil, Chris, DK, Caroline, Helen and Steve for the kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment