Wednesday 10 February 2010

Preparation is key

A wise man called John once said, "All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast." That may well be true.


Yesterday I woke up, looked at the time, threw on some clothes, jumped in the car and sped off to work. It was not a good day. I was hassled and the time just seemed to drag in. I was also hungry and smelling like a tramp, the last thing I wanted to do was answer the phone all day.

Today however is a brilliant day! I woke up one hour before I had to leave the house and ate my breakfast at leisure, even busting some moves whilst getting the milk from the fridge. I got to the office on time and was ready to get stuck in to some work! Some time to clear your head in the mornings is golden!

P.S. for any early morning kitchen dancing, I recommend this track.

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad track, but wasn't appreciating the last 30 seconds or so, a bit remiscent of the singing in the rain tune

    ReplyDelete