Monday 30 November 2009

Notepad Fail

Today I had a big story written out about how I went to the shop and bought a notebook and some chocolate buttons. I then got annoyed when I had to stand in a big queue, which turned out to be the wrong queue, and then I bought the wrong buttons.

I will spare you the rest of the story as it was completely rubbish and boring. There are a lot more exciting things you could be doing with your time. Like building a car out of lego.


In other news
  • Because I drink so much tea in work, for a change I decided to buy some red tea. It's not too bad actually, and rich in antitoxins.
  • I am currently ruling at Fantasy Football.
  • I just got an email from the BBC telling me I won 4 tickets to be in the audience for some TV show. But it was last night. Thanks BBC, you really are on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment