Thursday 10 September 2009

August was awesome

Hi everyone. Apologies are due as its been over a month since my last post.
Summer is pretty much over so I hope you all had a nice time on your holidays. I certainly did, Canada was INCREDIBLE!! Yeah real good trip, just picture you and a load of friends camping on an awesome ranch in the middle of nowhere.

Everyday you wake up, eat a 3 course breakfast, then head out to do kayaking/mountain biking/white water rafting/climbing/canoeing/bungee jumping. Then you head back at about 5, eat an amazing dinner, then jump in the hot tub and chill. Once you have digested, get a vollyball game going or hit the beach. When it gets dark, head to the bar for some karioci or to bust some shapes on the dancefloor. Then back to the tent, get the head down for a few hours so you can get up and do it all again. That was my life for 2 weeks, living the dream! The pictures don't look very sunny but don't worry, it was.

But before long it was home time, and sure enough, the next day I was sat back in work, staring at a computer screen all day.

Well that was pretty much August in a few lines, I also headed to Nottingham over the bank holiday for a frisbee tournament, The Copa Cabana! Was a good laugh, some great Ultimate and a lot of fun times were had. More sleeping in the airport, which is always fun. Again, a few hours after I got off the plane I was back in work.

No more holidays to take off until 2010, so hopefully there will be a few more regular blog posts coming your way!!

Take it easy, Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment