Tuesday 23 March 2010

Little Miss Sunshine

It's crazy only being able to have a maximum of 1 lie-in a week, one of my least favourite things of having a full-time job. Therefore Saturdays you have free are awesome and you don't want to do ANYTHING except chill out.

After a reasonable sleep last Saturday I got up and stuck on the movie 'Little Miss Sunshine' while I was eating my breakfast. It is basically the story of a dysfunctional family and probably one of my favourite films. Its pretty simple, but just a great story, really moving and really hilarious.

I'm not going to ruin it for you, but just say if you haven't seen it, I would strongly recommend you do some day. There is a scene at the end of the film where the family just all come together and there is something so funny and beautiful about it; It may be my favourite scene ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment